This year’s conference will be held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle’s Eastside. WSSDA has negotiated great room rates for conference attendees at the Hyatt and the other hotels listed below. All properties are within walking distance of the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. For individuals choosing to drive in, parking at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue is complimentary on weekends.
Cut-off date: The group rate cut off date is Friday, October 17, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. All other hotel block cut-offs are listed below. After the cut-off date, reservations are on a space-available basis, and the special conference rate is at the discretion of the hotel.
REGISTRATION FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS REQUIRED BEFORE BOOKING A ROOM
- Wednesday night accommodations: Wednesday night stays are limited within the WSSDA block and are intended ONLY for those participating in Early Bird workshops. If Wednesday night stays are full at your hotel of choice, please reach out to the hotel directly to add a Wednesday night stay to your current reservation.
- Your registration confirmation screen and email will include links to book room(s) at your preferred hotel.
- All rooms must be secured with a credit card, but will not be charged. Be sure to print the confirmation email and save it for your records. It will include the hotel’s cancellation requirements.
- Wait List at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue: Please use the wait list to place your reservation request if the Hyatt room block sells out prior to October 17. You can access this through the housing link on your conference registration confirmation (wait list will automatically appear through the online booking system if there are no rooms available). A number of rooms typically become available near the conference date, and if you are on the wait list, it is very likely that you will get a room.
|Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue, WA 98004
The block at the Hyatt is currently full with just a few select dates remaining. At this time, they are not accepting reservation requests for sold out conference dates, including wait list requests. When you register and are provided the hotel booking links, you may book any select dates that are still available, as well as modify/cancel reservations though this website.
Government Per Diem* - $167 single or double occupancy; $192 triple; $242 quad, plus applicable local & state taxes. Block rate is available until October 17.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue credit card authorization form
*Please Note that the federal government releases new per diem rates every September. As a result, the per diem rate may change from what is advertised above. The hotel will send out notification of any per diem rate changes in September. If your district is pre-paying by check, please wait until you are notified of any rate changes prior to sending in payment.
|ADDITIONAL HOTEL BLOCKS
|Seattle Bellevue Marriott
200 110th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
night stays are currently sold out at the Marriott. If you need a Wednesday
night stay, please contact the hotel directly at 425.214.8509.
$189 single or double occupancy, plus applicable local & state taxes. Block rate is available until October 25.
Seattle Bellevue Marriott credit card authorization form
|Silver Cloud Inn
10621 NE 12th Ave.
Bellevue, WA 98004
|$149 single or double occupancy (king); $159 single or double (2 queens), plus applicable local & state taxes. Block rate is available until November 3.
Silver Cloud Inn credit card authorization form
|Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
1211 Main St.
Bellevue, WA 98004
|$99 single or double occupancy; $109 triple; $119 quad, plus applicable local & state taxes. Block rate is available until October 16.
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue credit card authorization form
Paying by credit card
- A school district procurement card (P-Card) or personal credit card is needed to book a room.
- No payment will be charged prior to your arrival to the credit card used to make your reservation. However, if you are a “no-show” or cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival, the card used to book the room will be charged one night’s stay.
- If you are paying by credit card, but the cardholder will not be onsite for the conference, please fill out the credit card authorization form and fax it to the hotel prior to your arrival (links above for each property).
Paying by check
Your district may use a business check to prepay hotel rooms up to 4 weeks prior to the conference—by Friday, October 20. Hotels can allocate monies from a single check to multiple reservations should your school district prefer to send in one check for several attendees.
Be sure to include the following information on all check payments:
- WSSDA 2017 Annual Conference
- First & last name the reservation(s) are held under
- Confirmation number(s)
- Arrival and departure date(s)
- School district, state agency or business name
For payment questions, please contact the accounting department at the hotel where you book your rooms. For questions or concerns about the hotel blocks, please contact the WSSDA Registrar at 360.320.6201.